Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday 23 August - Home Learning

 Kia ora all,

Today we begin our learning online.  This is probably new for you and your child, and the second time around for me, so I am still learning!


I will provide one or two activities each morning, please note that you can do as little or as much as suits your family and your child.

There will be other activities on this blog that you can access at your own pace as well.  If you just want to share with me a photo of something you have drawn or made, or your play, I would love to see that too. It is completely up to you.


Now is also a great time to be learning life skills such as looking after a pet, helping the family with daily jobs or projects, and connecting through fun and cooperative activities.  Our tamariki need to feel safe and loved through this time of lockdown and uncertainty.  


Thank you for your support as we launch into this distance learning.   I will use both the blog and Seesaw for activities.  It will be helpful for me to know which platform suits you best. Please feel free to be in contact as I would appreciate any feedback about how things are going.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...