Sunday, June 23, 2019

Carving with Ronnie

We have been lucky to have a carver working at school.
His name is Ronnie.
We went to visit Ronnie in Rm 6 to see him carving.








When we came back to class we wrote about visiting Ronnie, and what we saw.

I saw the carving.
I saw koru patterns.
By Brodie.


I liked putting my hand on the carving.
By Isaiah.

I liked watching Ronnie carve the pole.
It is hard.
By Elizabeth.

I liked looking at Ronnie carving.
He used his chisel to carve the wood.
By Eden.

I liked Ronnie carving the pole.
He used tools.
By Samantha.

I saw the spider on the wood.
By Amelia.

I like the carving.
By Ky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...