Sunday, June 23, 2019

Tuesday Gymnastics

Every Tuesday at 9.00am we go to the hall to explore gymnastics.
This week we walked on the beam, jumped on the mini tramp and tried to land on 2 feet, and did forward rolls (roly-poly's).
Moving in this way is great for coordination, balance, core body strength, and overall confidence.











Gymnastics writing
I liked balancing on the beam.
When I was finished I hopped off.
By Eden.

I liked when I was on the balancing beam.
I walked fast.
By Nessie.

I liked doing roly poling on the mat.
I had to tuck my chin.
By Samantha.

I like roly poling on the mat.
It was fun.
The balancing pole was fun.
I put my arms out.
By Elizabeth.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work, kids. you are really awesome at gymnastic. You will get better at gymnastic soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good writing Nessie I liked how you wrote about the beam. It was cool from Morris.

    ReplyDelete

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...