Sunday, June 23, 2019

Matariki Writing

Some of our writing about Matariki.

Response to our book Matariki Breakfast.

I liked the Matariki breakfast.
It was stew.
By Samantha.

I liked when Tama-nui-te-ra was hiding behind the mountain.
By Nessie.

I liked to watch the Matariki stars.
They were sparkling.
By Elizabeth.

I liked the Matariki breakfast.
There was porridge in the bowl.
By Eden.


I saw the sun and the stars.
They are hot.
By Amelia.

I saw Grandma cooking sausages.
By Ethan.

I saw the Matariki stars.
By Hawaiki.

I liked the people eating the kai.
By Hannah.

I liked the sun and the stars.
By Lucas.


Other responses to Matariki -
I like Matariki stars.
By Brodie.

I like singing Matariki songs.
By Gloria.

I like watching Matariki Breakfast the book.
The end was my favourite part.
By Ryan.

I like the Matariki video.
By Ky.

I like Matariki stars and Matariki kites.
By Isaiah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...