Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday 22 April

KiaOra, here are some activities for you:

Maths Around Home
Finding Shapes:
Find the following shapes in your home -
square
triangle
rectangle
circle
I would love to hear what you have found.  You could take a video, or a photo, or draw a picture.

Draw and Tell
My Favourite Thing:
Tell me about your favourite thing at home.
Use these questions to tell me about your favourite thing -
What does it look like?
What does it feel like?
What does it smell like?
Why do you like it?
You can draw a picture of your favorite thing, or take a photo.  Then tell me your story on Seesaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...