Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Kia Ora, Welcome to Room 1, 2021

Kia Ora, ngā mihi nui ki a koutou

No Matamata ahau

Ko John tāku papa

Ko Carol tāku mama

Ko Hendry tāku tane

Ko Thomas tāku tama

Ko Emily tāku tāmahine

E noho ana au ki Kirikiriroa. 

My name is Rhonda Follows.  The children can call me Rhonda or Whaea Rhonda.

My background is in early childhood education, and teacher education.  
I have been teaching New Entrants at Hamilton East School for 5 years.  
My passions are transition to school and learning through play.   
I am the leader of the Kiwi Hub which is part of the Kowhai Team.  
If you have any questions I am available each morning from 8.30am to 8.50am, alternatively, I am available some afternoons after 3.00pm.
I look forward to getting to know you all this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...