Sunday, February 20, 2022

Swimming:



Swimming is underway and children are enjoying being able to cool off, as well as build confidence in the pool.

This week we wrote about swimming:

I was swimming and I opened my mouth in the water and I drank it.
By Armanee.

That's me in the water surprising my sister.
By Lochie.

I was jumping in the swimming pool.
By Chase.

I like swimming with my friends.
By Geneva.

I am getting in the pool.
By Ava.

The pool is warm.
By Haroon.

I am swimming in the warm pool.
By Tessie.

I am lining up with my friends.
By Charlie.

I am putting my head under.
I am having fun.
By Maire.

I am in the pool and I am swimming in the rain.
By Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...