Thursday, April 18, 2019

Writing - The Show

I went to see Moana sing.
It was fun and I went with my Dad and I saw Hannah.
I had a balloon.
By Eden.


I went to see Moana sing with Nessie and Grant.
It was fun.
By Elizabeth.


I saw the alpaca and the baby alpaca.
They were looking at me.
By Lucas.


I saw the alpacas and they were eating grass.
I saw the little baby alpaca too.
By Ethan.


I went to the show.
I saw Moana sing and I saw the alpacas.
By Ryan.


I am at the alpacas.
It is fun.
I like their funny noise.
By Isaiah.


I liked patting the sheep.
By Simon.


I went to the show and I saw alpacas.
They were cool.
By Brodie.


I saw the goat.
He was staring at me.
He tried to get on the hay bale.
By Dontae.


I am looking at the pirate and Moana.
Moana was singing and the pirate was playing with me.
By Hannah.


I went to the show.
I saw the alpacas and I saw baby alpacas and they eat grass and hay.
By Samantha.


The chicken had a seed in its mouth.
By Al Amin.


I went to the show.
I am at the alpacas.
It is big.
By Amelia.


I am at the show.
I can see alpacas.
They eat grass.

By Hawaiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...