Sunday, May 12, 2019

Room 1 writers

We write about many different things in Rm 1.
The following shows our gorgeous writing from last week.

Descriptive Writing:
I like cherries because they are juicy and red.
I have a cherry tree at my house.
By Nessie


I like grapes because they are red and green.
They are juicy.
By Samantha.

I like watermelon because it is juicy and red.
Sometimes the juice runs down my chin.
By Eden.

I like pineapple because it is juicy and sweet.
I eat pineapple in summer.
By Elizabeth.

Writing about ourselves/experiences:
I have new neighbours.
The lounge door is broken.
There are 100 windows at my house.
I live by the Indian people.
By Al Amin.

I am playing with my friend.
By Gloria.

I am playing outside.
By Ky.

My Dad is driving the car.
By Simon.

Me and my family are taking a picture.
By Dontae.

My team won.
We got three tries.
By Hawaiki.

I am wearing a pretty dress and sparkly shoes.
By Amelia.

I went to Dontae’s house.
We played lego.
We made race cars.
By Lucas.

I was listening to Rhonda and I got a positive card.
By Hannah.

I am at my house.
I am playing hide and seek with my sister.
By Ethan.


Writing about a shared experience:
I like popping the bubbles.
I pop them with my finger.
By Brodie.

I like the bubbles popping.
They feel wet.
By Isaiah.

Imaginative writing:
I am riding a train!
It is going to North America.
By Ryan.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter is Coming

We have been exploring ideas about the coming of winter, leaves falling off trees, and how this happens. Our poem this week was about winter...